Sara Chaudry is a famous Pakistani model and actress born in Lahore in the year 1978. Her real name was Iqra but she changed it to Sara after entering Pakistan fashion industry. She started her career as a model in the year 2000. She also worked in various commercial. She also hosted some programs and awards. Sara is famous for her innocent appearance and cute face. Her debut serial was “behlawa”. Some of her popular serials are “Tareekian”, “malangi”, “Tere janey ke baad”, “dil diya dheleez”, “tere phelo main”, “who rishtey who natay”, “December” and "khuda zameen se gia nahin" . She also works in a comedy program “hum sab umeed se hain”. She also successfully entered the Pakistan film industry and did a film “Uran”.
She entered in Pakistan fashion industry in very early age. According to her she got a chance when she was in 8th grade. She said that she faced a lot of criticism after taking the bold step of actually becoming a model but her parents’ support always helped her to keep on working hard. Later this hard work brought great success for that young lady.
Sara Chaudhry's Personal Information
|Full Name||Sara Chaudhry|
|Nick Name||Sara, laiba, annie|
|Birth Date||September 27, 1978|
|Most Remembered for||tere pehlo main|
|Hobbies||Travling, shoping, reading|
Sara Chaudhry's Projects
- Behlawa(Drama Series)
- Tareekian(Drama Series)
- Malangi(Drama Series)
- Tere janey ke baad(Drama Series)
- Dil diya dheleez(Drama Series)
- Tere phelo main(Drama Series)
- Who rishtey who natay(Drama Series)
- December(Drama Series)
- Khuda zameen se gia nahin(Drama Series)
- Hum sab umeed se hain(Comedy show)
Sara Chaudhry's Trivia
- Sara Chaudhry started her modeling career at the age of 13.
- Her real name is "Iqra".
- Sara Chaudhry wanted to become a doctor before coming to showbiz.
- Her favourtie singers are "Noor Jehan" and "Nusrat fateh ali khan".
- Her debut serial is "Behlawa".